Whoops. Forgot I had a blog. My bad. Sorry, Mom.
1. I hiked Watkins Glen, an orgy of waterfalls and gorges. The Finger Lakes is a gorge-ous place.
2. I got a second tattoo, of a death’s head moth (top). I illustrated the original illustration for the tattoo artist to apply. It’s a reference to my love of Hannibal/horror/reading/movies/Silence of the Lambs.
The hairs there are from my dog shedding into the moisturizer. Which is gross, but not as gross as the back hair people were joking about on Facebook. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
The bottom tattoo is Alys’. We got the tattoos together, because TWINSIES. So Goth. Very wow.
3. I crocheted Clyde the Yeti. He likes jazz music. We share a classic pear body type.
4. I designed this logo for an ice cream pop company. Delicious.
5. I was my husband’s muse. Behold this portrait. It’s me, imagining cake.
As you can see, I am the second-best artist in the family.
I should hand this blog over to him.
He’d probably update it.