In 2017, I want to take photography more seriously.
My Instagram, though bitchin’, isn’t exactly a shrine to nuanced composition — but I still took a lot of snaps I loved in 2016.
Here are my top 5:
1. Love graffiti. I found this waterproof optimism just when I needed it.
2. Washington, D.C. The Mansion on O Street‘s hyper-saturated gallery walls give me life.
3. Cute cat + retro tile. The star of this photo is Loki. He’s a Stage Five Clinger.
4. Black Dog Salvage, Roanoke, VA. This salvage store and flea market has gorgeous stained glass.
5. An obligatory Willie photo. My muse is a hilarious disaster.
What skills do you want to improve on in 2017, Internet?