I was reading an article on “getting people to click on your posts” and it said posts with a number in the title are the most popular. My posts are mostly “here’s a drawing and word vomit,” but I think I could attach numbers to the process.
Without further ado, 4 pieces of outgoing mail I did for Pushing the Envelopes‘ monthly swap. I’ve removed at least one piece of identifying information from each envelope so you don’t stalk these people.
This one’s a monoprint. I rolled ink onto a plate, scraped away a center stripe, and then pressed the envelope into the plate. The center area had no ink on it, so was a perfect spot to put an address.
This one’s also a monoprint. The rectangle with the writing in it had some old, partially-dry paint on it; the bottom and sides had fresh paint.
This paint is seriously cracked and crazy looking, which I adore. My pen wasn’t thrilled with how bumpy this was.
I used a brayer roller to apply some light blue here. I’ve saved the best for last; I think this one’s super-pretty. It’s swooshy for days.
If anyone wants to swap envelopes with me, leave a note in the comments.