Can we all get together and agree, as a society, that Christmas shopping isn’t the most pleasurable? Like, what do you get someone who already has everything, or someone who has various interests and styles?
Today’s Christmas Suggestion For Difficult People is: bullet jewelry.
It’s weird. It straddles that line between “country person who kills deer” and “girly girl.” You’d think that line would be a mile wide, right? But it’s not.
Even the anti-violence hippie among us might like the irony of a deactivated bullet transformed into a flower.
1. Owls by Jectz (currently out of stock, but they have a lot of other awesome stuff).
3. With ornate silver around the bullets, by Laura Lynns, $20-30ish
4. “Kiss My Brass” bracelet by BlingItOnBulletDZign, $85
5. “Big Bang” bracelet by RahyaJewelryDesigns, $175
6. Jewelry by Bullet Designs, LLC (this bracelet currently out of stock)
More suggestions to come in future posts! Enjoy!