“I love LL Cool J,” I told my husband today, “and I would only trust someone with my kids or dog who felt the same way.”
“I don’t think that’s typically a question that comes up in the interview process,” my husband replied.
“It’s time to change the interview process,” I said.
Without further ado, I present:
10 Questions for Potential Dogsitters
1. This dumbass beagle is responsible enough to be let off-lead. True or false?
2. When my dog stares you down, that means he has to pee. Can you handle the pressure?
3. Who is the third member of Salt-n-Pepa?
4. If the house is on fire, I expect you to go in there and rescue him. This is not, technically, a question. Just nod to show you understand.
5. How do you feel about the Ron & Hermione pairing?